Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Classic & Sports Car Magazine

Fellow Staggers,

For those of you who may be unaware, the above publication (November issue)
includes a 31 page special on Triumph motor cars to celebrate the 75th
anniversary.  Included, is a good feature on the Stag which we ought to show
to potential buyers who seek (unbiased) opinions on it's status as a classic
and who question it's reliability.

For those of you who live outside the UK, there is a telephone number for
subscriptions which is in Green Brook, NJ. The number is 732 424 7811.

For those in Europe the number is (UK) 44 1795 414821.

I wish to point out that I have NO connection AT ALL with the magazine and
the above information is for interest only.  However if your best efforts to
secure a copy end in failure, let me know, there's always a fax machine
(after I've checked the legality!!)

Regards,
Mike.