Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Thanks

I would just like to thank everyone for sharing their knowledge with me
about Stags. Everyone has spoken highly about them, and while there are some
issues, it seems that the Stag can be an enjoyable car to own.

I have learned a few things about what to look for when checking one out,
and I also have a few leads to follow up on. so hopefully, in the not too
distant future, there will be a Stag in the garage where the Daimler used to be.

Happy motoring

John