Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Distributor wrench

Hello Mike,
    Try asking for a 7/16" (I think is is 7/16") distributor wrench as
opposed to the old Triumph Tool Number.  Describe it as being bent in a
long "U" shape to get around the distributor.  Many tool suppliers to
professional mechanics like SnapOn, Mac, SK Tools in the US have them,
also Craftsman.  I'll bet that there are pro tool suppliers in the UK
that will have them, or watch the autojumbles at some Triumph shows.

Regards,
Glenn  Merrell

Support your Local and National Triumph Clubs

"Keep Your Stag Cool, Install a NEW Composite Cowl Today"
See it at the site below:
http://pw1.netcom.com/~gmerrel/stagcowl001.html
Triumph Stag Register USA VP

membership inquiry's to: