Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Stag info

Hi
On the basis on your letter I would say $3000 max. Bear in mind I am in UK,
however a new hood will set you back a fair bit, and if you have to do an
engine overhaul thats also pricey (Piston set £146 from Rimmers plus shipping,
crankshafts £400  with £200 back on your old one). You also need a Master
Cylinder repair by the sound of it, which means removing the servo on a RHD,
but might be easier on a LHD. (P.S. Does anyone know how to do this on a RHD
without removing the servo?)
I am sure I have seen better ones for that money offered Stateside.
Peter H.