Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Scrap yard Stag, Los Angeles

Hey gang,

I hear rumour of a Stag in a scrap yard in Los Angeles.  A Mini freak I
know claims to have seen one a week ago, but can't seem to remember what
yard.  He's promised to call if it comes back to him.

Are there any Los Angeles adjacent Stag fiends that want to help me
retrieve it, assuming that there is much of it left, and that I find it.

I don't personnally need much off it, and I don't have the capital or
space to grab it.

Kevin Harrop
'73 Stag w/ Datsun Z engine