Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Radio interference

Hi everyone,
I've been getting a noise through my speaker ever since I had
a new stereo system fitted to the Stag. It's an occasional
click/blip type noise. I reckon it's from the fuel pump, as it
seems fine when the tank is full, but increases as I use up fuel.
The speakers are in the rear cubby holes, so one of them is near
the pump. Any suggestions for a cure?
It does have one benefit. The rate of noise/interference is more
accurate than the fuel guage! It flashes from half full. :-)
------
Thanks to those who wrote back regarding my Citroen's
accelerator pedal. The bad news is it's getting worse.
I'll be seeing my mechanic tonight at the Stag meeting.

Cheers.
--
David McDougall			|  Mailto:david.mcdougall@domain.elided
(Accounts Dept)			|  Tel: +44 (0)131 467 8413