Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Temperature gauges

Seems to me like what Mike Wattam is offering is very useful. The technology
sounds like what turns my electric fan on ---but set a little higher and
turning a buzzer on. Speaking from experience I can tell you that keeping a
suitably vigilant eye on the temp gauge is not all that easy.
Careful though I was, I looked again and the needle was pegged. It sure made
me sorry for ever removing my eyes from the gauge. Tough to do while you're
driving. I think an audible warning is very worthwhile.

Mike Moore