Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Service Manuals

Hi all,

Thanks to everybody who replied with information about the Stag - very
useful. What a firendly lot you are! Some people were concerned that I
was only interested about the power of the thing and its TVR chasing
abilities. This would only be a handy side-effect of owning a Stag,
obviously not the main reason. I was always interested in owning a Stag
even before I got my Trophy.

Anyway, now that I have got more information, I'm definitely going to
get one. All I have to do now is make sure that the garage in my new
house is big enough for a bike and a car.

What service manuals do people use? I usually buy a Haynes manual for
any car or bike before I buy it so that I know what to look for.
Somebody mentioned Triumph's own service manual - is this necessary or
just nice to have?

Thanks again,

Mike.