Stag/Stag Digest Archive

stag insurance (UK)

I have always had my Stag insured through the Stag Owners' Club
arrangement with Richardson Hoskins (Boncaster) with mileage
limited to 5000 and an agreed value of £7,000. This year the premium
is £182. Recently I received details of the Classic Car policies offered
by British Motor Heritage and obtained a quotation -- £134 with same
limited mileage and agreed value of £7,500. That's a 26% reduction!

                                                                                   Stan Barnett.
S.A.Barnett,
Deputy Director of Estates,
Estates Department,