Stag/Stag Digest Archive

SEAT BELTS

Mike

>SEAT BELTS
>In the Triumph Stag Register we have details of firms who will recondition
>the Stag belts to original specifications.  If you would like details
>please let me know.  They recondition the 'short-stalk' type and also the
>'console' mounted twin and single-piece type centre mounts.

I would be interested in details.

I have something installed still in the middle, but not the twin piece original stuff. My ones look more like modern belts, just the lock with "no" cable.

Tom

Ps.: Had some severe problems when starting from hot. Found out that in one carb the needle seat was about 1mm deeper in than on the other side, what gave me a quite rich mixture at one side. Things are quite ok now.

I checked my voltage stabilizer ... it's ticking ... Is there a more accurate method to tell if it's working properly? Readings of fuel and temp is about 1/4 to high. Gas tank is empty at 1/4 and temp is in the red and I'm still driving happily. Got a digital thermometer to get things more reliable adjusted.