Stag/Stag Digest Archive

RE: [Fwd: Stag Engine update from Andrew Burt]

Glenn

Funny you should mention the sand..

When I rebuilt my engine a couple of years ago I armed myself with a
very long screwdriver and a high pressure air hose and extracted a
handful, of what looked very much like casting sand, from the water
jackets...

Good luck with the new engine I'll bet that she sounds real sweet
now....

Regards

Richard Hudson
73 Auto White Stag..