Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: RE: hardtop storage

  Like you, my hard top is propped up against the garage wall and
doesn't get moved unless I move house. It hasn't been on the car for 15
years as I only drive it on dry, reasonably warm days. Indeed, the soft
top only sees the light of day very rarely,
                                                           Stan Barnett.

S.A.Barnett,
Deputy Director of Estates,
Estates Department,