Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Article Scans

Hello Ian,
    I've been playing with the scans.  They read fine if I read them on
the screen and zoom them, but they do not print out very nicely.  Then I
began thinking that if I print out all these on an ink jet, I'll use
four cartridges.  So, stop sending the articles, even though they are
nice reading, but the eyestrain is getting to me.

Post method...I think this would be best after all if you are still
willing?
Is the Reprint in the typical SOC Magazine format with two staples in
the middle?  Opened up is a typical A4  size piece of  paper.  If so,
then I'll pay you to remove the staples, do a duplex copy of the stack,
fold it in half, and send it off in the post.  It costs SOC £1.00 to
mail the magazine to me, so add the cost of your time and copy costs.

Regards,
Glenn Merrell