From: Jonathan Brett [mailto:Jonathan_Brett@domain.elided]
Sent: 10 August 1998 12:41
To: stag@domain.elided
Subject: Stag Value

--*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*

After 12-and-a-half years of ownership, I think that I may have to sell my
stag and get something newer and more practical.  I have to use our main
car more & more for work which leaves my wife and our 2 very young children
with the stag.

The problem is, how much should I advertise the car for?

It is a '78(S) in Carmine with 58000 on the clock.  The car was restored at
Faversham 3 years ago, stripped to the shell.  There were various new parts
fitted.
The engine has been rebuilt some time back. The car had two previous
owners.  It has a s/s exhaust.

I'll stop there as its beginnig to sound like an advertisement.

Any ideas would be very much appreciated.

Also any suggestions for a modern, sporty, child/pushchair/shopping
friendly, interesting alternative?

Thanks,  Jon.

(Meanwhile, if I can figure a way of not doing so much travelling again,
then I shall keep the car)