Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Quick Question - correction!

Hi Chris,

I have just sorted out the interior lamps on Christine and found the
following to be the case.

The door switch on each side will operate 3 lamps, the puddle lamp on the
respective side, the footwell lamp and the Bpost (or one of the centre
interior lamps).   I originally had a dicky switch and only two out of the
3 lamps worked.

The light switch on the console will when switched to the on position
illuminate both footwell lamps and both Bpost lamps.  The console switch
has 6 contacts with a toggle action disconnecting the door lamps.

I hope this doesn't come through too many times but I am new to replying to
the digest.

Ron Brown
1977 Mk II
Flamenco Red ( Christine II)