Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re Overheating

Many thanks to all who have replied to this issue. So far I have

Removed the radiator and reverse flushed through. Flushed the block
after removing the drain plugs. I did have to poke around with a bit of coat
hanger to get a decent flow. Great location, designed so you an instant
shower.

Next step is flush again with cleaner, fit the newly purchased Unipart 82
degree thermostat and re-fill with 25% anti-freeze. Hopefully that will be the
end of it.

Then onto the misfire. I might even get to drive it before the summers over.

Regards

Nick