Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: RE: Where's the Horn

   Don't know about the monkey but you used to be able to
buy monkey wrenches at most good tool shops. I believe
the best place for trained monkeys may be Tangier or
alternatively, where I work!
                                  Stan Barnett.

On Fri, 7 Aug 1998 09:28:47 +0100 "Fereday, Chris" <chris.fereday@domain.elided>
wrote:
>Does anybody know where I can hire a 'small monkey'???

S.A.Barnett,
Deputy Director of Estates,
Estates Department,
University of Kent,