Stag/Stag Digest Archive

RE: Where's the Horn

David

Horns are located in the void behind the near side headlamps..

You can normally gain access via the front grill panel..

I Removed the units and banged them on a solid surface, (it normally
gets them working again.) However one of mine was beyond redemption and
fed up with the miserable sound that the single horn produced I fitted a
set of Air Horns courtesy of Rimmer Brothers..

Still it is only for the benefit of other Triumph Drivers and Mr MOT
inspector..

Regards

Richard Hudson
73 Auto White Stag