Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Wheel s and oil Pressure-Sorry, wrong again

Guy

I read your earlier message and it had me going for a moment.

It sent me out to the stag to check the reading on my guage
(2.8 kg/cm2 = 40 PSI) and with calculator in hand the trusty old chart.

I will accept your humble apology.   We all have gear problem from time to
time, it is all related to those infernal auto boxes.

regards Brian