Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Another Hooray

Hi all
Just finished reboarding my early smooth saddle tan  door trims. Fitted them
this morning. Passenger side needs a couple of clips realigning but apart that
they look great.
Also just completed the James Footman Silverstone Retro run today.
I was the last named car, but didn't finish last as saw some of the entrants
sailing merrily off in wrong direction. They mostly got to the finish in the
end, except a poor fellow Stag owner who suffered a severe diff oil leak after
a big bang. I stopped and rang the AA for them. Hope they got towed or
trailered away OK.
Good fun though.
My entry was a prize from a Classic Car Weekly competition
I always worry when its all going a bit too well.
Peter Howells