Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Engine breathing

Hi all
You are right, the catalogue
a)   Does seem to use the wrong background outline drawing, i.e two inlet
airbox
b)   The change point is not given.  I think you can be take it the drawing is
the wrong one used for convenience, often done in the catalogue, and that
yours is the second page, ie with the oil drain pipe to the breather
arrangement.
I am fairly sure that improved running will result from setting up as shown,
but can't guarantee it of course.
Peter Howells
PS I usually use right and left to mean right and left as seen from the
drivers seat. Is this general?