Stag/Stag Digest Archive

gearbox specs

Good morning from Canberra, another cool night and day, but summer which =
topless driving is a coming.

Before I get to the nitty gritties, a personal message.  To all those who
have responded to my earlier health message, many thanks for your support.
The latest is the that the "chief Chopper Upper" did not fully agree with
the earlier diagnosis, the image in the stomach is scar tissue from
previous operations and I have only one tumor is the Rump.  A short stay, a
small operation on 10 August and bit of a "pain in the A#$%" for awhile.

Now to business.

Can anyone provide details on the difference in Specifications of the
Manual gearboxes as used in the Stag compared with other triumphs such as
the sedans.

I have heard somewhere in the past that the sedan G/boxes will not bolt
straight on because there is a difference in the input shaft.  Fact or
fiction is the question?

keep staggering  brian