Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Cylinder head studs

Stuart,
    You have hit the head on the stud (or is that nail on the head?)!  My
thoughts exactly.
Regards,
Glenn Merrell
Triumph Stag Registry USA VP
membership inquiry's to:
Mike Wattam <101714.1343@domain.elided>
member of the following clubs:
VTR , RMTC, TSR UK/USA,  TSCNEUSA,  SOC UK

"Keep Your Stag Cool, Install a NEW Composite Cowl Today"
See it at the site below:
http://pw1.netcom.com/~gmerrel/stagcowl001.html