From: Duncan Miller <duncanm@domain.elided>
To: stag <stag@domain.elided>
Date: Thursday, July 16, 1998 8:47 PM
Subject: Stag pict

 So, I buoght the Stag out here in Mass. Turns ot according to the recipes there is only about 3500 miles on it.

So My next question is, what is the best stag book and where to get it.

This is a Picture of my new car taken in 1993. look the same today.
Is that rocker trim right for 71 ? Sorry for the crummy gif.

Stag