Stag/Stag Digest Archive

1998 VTR Convention - who's going?

Ann and I are planning on attending the 1998 VTR Convention (starting
next Tuesday, July 21 in Hudson, Wisconsin) in our Stag.  Are any other
Stag list members planning on attending, either with or without your
Stag?  I know that Joe Pawlak will be there in his Spitfire since his
Stag is not cooperating with him lately...

Clark Nicholls wrote regarding future conventions:
> I'm shooting for the year 1999 Convention in Maine.  Oregon doesn't
> seem feasable somehow...

Are you absolutely sure about these locations?  No future VTR convention
dates or proposed sites have been officially announced so far...

Tim Buja - Rockford, Illinois, USA - 80 TR8, 73 Stag, 72 TR6