From: PGAHOWELLS
To: Wood,Andrew; 'STAG@SMTP <stag@domain.elided>'
Subject: Re: Front suspension top mounts
Date:  22 June 1998 17:51

Hi Andrew
Well you can't use silicone seal in there. It needs a material that the
trade
sometimes call DumDum.
I guess you can find it at Brown Brothers, or there is a product called
bolted
panel sealer you can form into a sealing strip. The building trade use the
stuff as well, calling it Pre formed mastic sealing strip. don't use
Plumbers
mate however, too weak and sticky.
I had the same problem finding something to use under the capping trim on
top
of the screen.
Let us know what you used.
Peter Howells