Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Central Locking etc

Hi Pelham
I can understand you point of view, but I think the insurance company could
view it that preventing the hood being cut prior to the loss of a Radio (say,)
was a reasonable  action to take. Also, if the car was taken being a car with
a tracker, then their would be no damage to the doors and  they catch the
thief and you get the car back OK.
So i am inclined to leave it unlocked, but use the Strongarm pedal locking
device.
I suppose there are ways to get the strongarm off, but that would probably not
happen in daylight.
I would be worried if I had to frequently leave my car in public places
overnight. I would almost certainly get a tracker for that situation.
Peter Howells