Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Central Locking for Stag?

Hi,

Has anyone fitted central locking to their Stag? I'm toying with the idea
and wondered if there where any pitfalls?

Also when refitting the inlet manifold, is there an easy way of checking the
torque on the front right hand bolt (looking from the drivers seat) - I have
a torque wrench but it needs a socket on it, which of course wont fit in the
space available. I don't want to guess at the tightness and have to redo it
again.

Thanks,

Tim Shaw
1974 mkII Auto