Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Insurance for Stag

To fellow UK listers,

I am just getting my MOT today, the stag having been laid up since
last August for house moves etc. I have in the past used
Lancaster Insurance services, but now the costs seem to
have risen a lot. Can you recommend an Insurance Broker/Agent.

I would need refundable Insurance because , god forbid,  I
am considering selling the Stag so that I can get to work on
a dismantled TR3A currently occupying most of the Garage.
So also can you recommend a fair price for a 1974 MkII with
original V8, 80K miles, white, hard top needs works, car runs
well good oil pressure and cooling but some chips and bubbling
to paintwork (esp where hard top rear edge has taken paint
away in the past) interior average, needs new carpets and drivers
seat fabric is split.

Thanks

David.