Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Club's

Hi all

If anyone thinks that this message is out of order then I apologise.

But isn't about time that all us Stag owners joined together.

There are far to many different clubs out there for us, how about all
joining together to form one realistic club, after all we all have the same
interest !

Just a thought.

Again I apologise if this posting is inappropriate, but it is the thought of
one person.

if I have offended anyone I do apologise.

Ian Baird