Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Shock Absorbers

Hi all.
Weird, but I have been running for five days now with the hood down. this in
UK in mid May is unheard of.
We could normally expect this first sunny five days in early June, or as last
year it was late May.
So ran three hundred glorious Motorway miles to Devon and back at seventy with
no top today. A bit chilly at eight thirty, but nice and warm by ten.
Wonderful return journey
My shocks are really quiet with the hood down. Fact is three folds of hood
material in the hood well absorbs the clanking sound.
Peter
Tax free, lead free, care free. Can this be a Stag or does some horror lurk
around the corner?