Stag/Stag Digest Archive

BW Auto with overdrive

Hi Peter

The overdrive BW 35 missive was from me.

To TSR members the 'Listed Suppliers Directory' is available, but to you
just very cheap at £15.

Ian Lines is one of the listed suppliers and can be contacted at 01934
823463.

Ian as you may know has being 'doing' Stags and Triumphs in general even
before Tony Hart, and was responsible for putting Stag motors in 2000
estates (tasty!).  He has recently acquired the kit to do the overdrive
conversion.

If you have doubts about the longevity of this conversion, I know a person
in Kent who has had one on his Stag for years and it is still running
extremely well.  It has advantages over the alternatives, not among the
least of which is price.

Mike Wattam
Triumph Stag Register