Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Change of subject

Hi all

Firstly let me apologise if any of you out there think that this message is
a waste of time, but it is quite worrying to me.

So the story goes:

Monday night in the UK and I log on to my ISP, and check e-mails, low and
behold I get an e-mail for a Peter Barnes, but he has used my e-mail address
!

Has he gotten access to my account ? could it be a mistake ?

If anyone has previous experience of this sort of thing or has heard of it
please, please let me know, as I would like to know if somebody I have never
even heard of is using my account without me knowing.

Ian Baird
'70 MK1 stag
Very Worried