Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Fuel pump substitute

Good mornig to all (it is morning in OZ).

I have discovered an unused SU fuel pump in my 'bits' collection.  From
memory it was for an old Jaguar and the identification number is AUB662.  I
am wondering if anyone knows the specification for this pump as it looks
identical to my Stag pump and I am hoping it may be suitable as a spare.
My main concern is that the pressure setting is not too high.  Also is
there anything I should do to preserve the rubber internals, if it is not
too late already, say like running oil through it?

Thanks

Guy Grunwald
77 White Stag