Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Stag Radiator Cowl Update #5 Brief

Hello All,
    This is an interim notice, just to keep folks up-to-date, the longer
updates do not make it through the digest.  The long awaited composite
Radiator Cowl "first off" set, P/N 312298 and 312299 are to be ready for
me this week.  I will fit it to a Mark II radiator for size, and test
fit it to a Mark I radiator for functional testing after full inspection
for quality.  I will take pictures of the fitting on both radiators and
post them on a site for review by those interested parties.  I am not
sure how a black cowl on a black radiator will come out...we shall see.
Maybe I'll paint the first off set Mimosa Yellow just for the picture
contrast, or have them made in yellow JelCoat.
    To date, there are about 20 sets requested, so all of you will
receive notice via e-mail to view the page, after tests are complete of
course, and those with no e-mail will recieve a notice in the post.
This will be your notice to send in the payment so that production can
begin.

I will update again as soon as I have the first off set in hand and
testing...

Regards,
Glenn Merrell
73 Mark II Stag, USA Model, LE23398U