Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Stag Paint and Rust

I have a white 1976 Stag which is in generally very good condition.  However, the paint has a few chips in it and I was wondering if anybody could give advise in how to best deal with this.  For example is it best to use fish oil and then paint over or should I use rust converter and then paint over.  Can anybody give me some advice on which touch up paint  best matchs the white colour used on Stags.

Also what have you guys found to be the best way to protect the Stag against rust?

Thanks in advance

Andrew Beckwith