Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Service Provider and Problems

Peter

 I'm not a subscriber to AOL but I think your error message refers to Real
Player which is fast becoming the de facto standard for sound software. A
lot of web sites assume you have the latest version and, if you don't,
throw up the error message if they need a particular facility. Perhaps you
have an old version.. You can download  the latest version free from their
web site which I think is www.real.com. If not try a search on RealPlayer
or Progressive Networks who supply the software.

I subscribe to Compuserve. I can log on, send/retrieve all my mail and log
off in under 45 seconds. Not sure why it took so long when you were a
subscriber.

Pelham