Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: UK Service Provider

Peter

I would agree with Ian, Globalnet seem to be very good, I have been with
them now for about eight months and so far have had no problems.  Infact I
have recommended them to at least two other people and put my companies
website on their server.  The only other provider that I used was compuserve
but I didn't need all the extra and slow content that they provide.

You also get 3Mb of webspace for your own personal use, which is useful.

Hope this helps.

Colin Johnstone
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~cdj/trindex.htm