Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Rimmers

Hey guys,

While I've had situations where Rimmer's has made small mistakes, I've
always been grateful that someone out there is supporting a car as rare
as the Stag, and I have no reason to complain about their prices or
service or knowledge.

I do recommend using the internet to place orders, followed up by a
phone call. Ususally this second is achived in the middle of the night
when I wake with a full bladder.

Kevin Harrop
38 years old (bladder)
73 Stag w/ Datsun Z engine and Maxima 4sp Auto
Los Angeles