Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: stag-digest V3 #76

>Subject: Stags in Sydney
>
>It seems that Sydney is the place to go if you want to see Stags.  I was
>there last week and had Tuesday off and did a bit of sight seeing.  I saw 3
>Stags on the road in the course of the day, far more than I have ever seen
>in the UK in similar circumstances.
>
>Do any of these belong to anyone on the list?  I saw a yellow one in Manly,
>a yellow one in the Bondi area and a brown one near the City centre.
>
>On the plane back I got a free copy of one of the local papers and it had
>the weekly motoring section which included 2 Stags for sale.
>
>Maybe it has something to do with the weather?
>
>Bob Harris

G'day, Bob,

I live near Bondi and own a mimosa yellow 75 manual, so you never know!
Sydney is a great town for Stags and in the motor trading paper there are
usually 2 to 5 cars for sale. Prices seem roughly equivalent to UK from my
limited experience. When getting my present car, I drove about 15 in the
course of a month without going further than about 1/2 hour from home.

The weather is a powerful influence, I'm sure.  Sydney is a great place for
a walk when the sun is shining!

Thanks to Guy for the info on Smith's gauges.

Well, must be off to the beach , (top down run of course), for a swim and a
cold one.

Mike Bennett