Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Suggestions Stag wheels

Hi Hugh,
I don't know if this is any help but here goes. I've been told that
Panasport wheels from a TR6 will bolt right up and work if you go with a
low profile tire even though the TR6 wheels are 15". Not sure if the
offset is a problem but I was told no.

You could also sandblast and paint or powdercoat your existing wheels.

BTW, the bolt pattern is the same as TR4-260-6 and older VW's! You could
even use a set of TR6 or TR4 wheels and hubcaps. I was also told older
Toyota rims and bolt patterns are the same.

Regards,

Lenny Seidman

--
Lenny Seidman