Stag/Stag Digest Archive

fan removal

prior to removing the radiatior from my MKII stag it appears that I will have
to remove the fan assembly.  However, due to the close space and the fact that
it is attached to the crank shaft, I am finding it impossible to loosen the
15/16" bolt even with the car in gear and the parking brake set.  Any ideas-
help would be greatly  appreciated.
Still wondering if anyone knows the proper paint colors for the air filter and
the valve covers
thanks
Harlan
73 MK II