Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Fwd: stag-digest V3 #50

Dear All,

The answer to where the SOC web site has gone.

Also, alas unfortunately the SOC position on the TSR, sorry all

Andy Maughan

North Yorkshire Area Co-ordinator
Stag Owners Club

-- BEGIN included message

Andy,

We now have a new address for the Stag Club page at http://www.stag.org.uk
but the old one should still work.  (I've checked it on a few machines and
it all seems ok)
I've written it in normal HTML so it should not be unsupported by AOL.  I
will investigate further by trying it with AOL myself if there is still a
problem.

As for the note you received I would be obliged if you could return the
following:

The new Club was not formed due to difficulties in the SOC but the founder
of the TSR was removed from the SOC due to various difficulties between him
and the National Committee.
Various letters were written regarding the subject and published, the
founder of the TSR then decided in the interest of all  Stag Owners to take
the SOC to court for what he believes to be a libelous statement.  As I'm
sure there will be only one winner in this case, the solicitor I am sure
you can see it will be very difficult for the two Club's to exist amicably.

Rachel

-- END included message