Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Head Gaskets part 2

Hi ,

Thanks for all your advice. Although I don't think any of you agreed !!
Still having to do the job over last weekend I had to make up my own
mind and decided to use Red Hermatite, probably the wrong choice in
hindsight but what is done is stuck firm.!! . Any way I'm still not out
of the trees yet after filling the engine with coolant there was the old
trickle in the vee. turns out its the water pump gland has gone so I
will be fitting a kit to it this evening.

Any advice welcome.

Cheers

Luke

Wishing he had done the whole job when he had the engine out.
Luke Stevens                                   email:
lstevens@domain.elided
Professional Services Consultant
Siemens-Nixdorf Enterprise & Personal Computing

My Stag doesn't have a oil leak its just marking its territory.