Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Stag Cowl Production Status

Greetings All,
    I have been having a problem posting the "Stag Radiator Cowl
Production, UPDATE #4" to the general Stag Digest readership.  It
appears that all of the owners initially expressing an interest in the
cowl set, that I created a special mailing list file for, were the only
ones to have gotten that post.  I do not know if there is some
restriction in the Stag Digest that is keeping this last Update from the
list, it is quite large at about 14k bytes, but my short posts seem to
go through.  I've posted the Update #4 three times now and it is not
showing up in the Digest.
    So, if you have an interest in a Stag Radiator Cowl set, PN's
312298, 312299 and the PN 313090 Deflector Shield, fabricated from
composite materials for your stag, e-mail me directly at

mailto:gmerrel@domain.elided

and I will send you the Stag Radiator Cowl Production, UPDATE #4
directly so you can have all the neat details of construction and costs.

Regards,
Glenn Merrell