Stag/Stag Digest Archive

RE: Computers

Ian

Thank you for your email, however I must reply by saying that your
attitude
and comments towards my humour is a little surprising.

Over the years I have met with, conversed with, emailed with and
generally
associated with a large number of Triumph owners and in particularly
Stag
owners and have found that they all have had a great sense of humour.

In fact I had come to the believe that a sense of humour was a mandatory
requirement to be a triumph owner.  That is so that one can keep
laughing
under all adverse circumstances,

and I also felt that this mailer could afford a chuckle every now and
again.

But as for your accusation that I am sexist, heaven forbid, me sexist??
cannot remember when I was last called sexist, I must ask my wife when I
was
called sexist last, she has a good memory for these matters of trivia,
(She
will be able to tell me if it was last week or the week before).

However to disprove your suggestion that I may be sexist, here's one for
the
ladies on the system,

TOP 5 REASONS THAT COMPUTERS MUST BE MAIL.

5.  They're heavily dependant on external tools and  equipment.

4.  They periodically cut you off right when you think you've
established a
network connection.

3.  They'll usually do what you ask them to do, but they won't do more
than
they have to and they won't think of it on their own.

2.   They are typically obsolete within five years, and need to be
traded in
for a new model.  Some users, however, feel they've already invested so
much
in the damn machine that they're compelled to remain with an
underpowered
system.

1.   They get hot when you turn them on, and that's the only time you
have
their attention

Keep staggering and laughing

brian