Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Exhaust Valves

Tony Hart is one of the best suppliers, but not the only one.  In
particular, members of this digest are recommended to first check the
relative prices and then availability.

I would be very interested to know if you are suggesting that the genuine
Triumph part is not correct and is not hardened, and that only Tony Hart
can supply the hardened exhaust valve?

I liked your 'HTM' file, how did you do that?  I would like to do that for
the Triumph Stag Register, so everybody will automatically go into that
whether they want to or not, very clever.

Mike Wattam
Triumph Stag Register
Triumph Stag Register