Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Water Pump

I am in the process of rebuilding the engine in one of my Stags.  The lower
end was the problem as the heads are in excellent shape.   When I took the
engine down, there was no problem with the water pump.  Normally I would
just replace the water pump, but because of the problems with the after
market water pumps,  does anyone have any suggestions in regard to
rebuilding the water pump, replacing it, or using my existing water pump as
is.

Regards,

Mike Blaisdell
whitestag@domain.elided