Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Alloys

Hey Guys,

Rimmer recently sold me 16 chromed steel lug nuts for about $50.

Bret Cravens Wrote: (in part)

"my original lug nuts and wheel centers just looked wrong beside the
near-chrome appearance of the rims.   I've never been a fan of the
extremely lightweight lug nuts that came with the wheels and always
drive with a continuous paranoid fantasy about one of the wheels coming
off, so I thought it would be a good idea to purchase some steel nuts,
perhaps chromed to match the 'new' wheels.  Unfortunately, I could
locate no replacement nuts that matched the originals in appearance or
fit"

Kevin Harrop