Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Heated rear window

Andrew,

The Big Lug in the back of my car would be my mother-in-law and I don't
believe she has anything to do with the rear window heater, but she does
generate a lot of hot air coming up into the front.

Cheers

Dan Pruzan
71 Stag
Santa Clara, CA

PS I believe the real answer to your question is yes, but I am not sure.